WARNING: There is some profanity, children viewership is not recommended. You've been warned! [Please comment and/or rate the video, constructive feedback and comments are ALWAYS welcome!] Zack & Wiki: Legend of Barbaros' Treasure and its characters are copyright of Capcom and was released on the Nintendo Wii. Recording, gameplay and commentary done by me NOTE: This is a reboot of an old LP that I started but was disappointed with in the past. I think I'll do a better job this time around! ...Rabbit Pirates are coming to steal from you! Operation: Take Back is certainly one of the harder stages in the game which require you to use all the skills you've gained from the last three areas. There's lots of ways to fail and there are lots of ways to get stumped too. However, if you use your head, you should be able to get through and snatch back the map that Captain Rose stole from Zack & Wiki! Enjoy the video!
0 comments: