...borrowed the Nikon D7000 again and added my 70-200mm f/2.8 to shoot the Suburban Legends live @ Disneyland! This time I used a cheap monopod to keep it a bit more steady than before... I couldn't go very wide with the combo of camera and lens (so I am zoomed in a lot), but I think the results are fantastic... this was taken on April 27, 2012 @ Disneyland's "Tomorrowland Terrace"... Suburban Legends is a great live band to see if you ever get the chance...! "Do It For The Kids" Sometimes it's not enough You start that crying then you empty that stuff We try, we try, to make you happy, it's true Yes, you are crazy and we know it's true To the point that we don't know what to do We nod and listen, smile and grin for you You see, all the kids and horns like to dance Good times aren't so special when you're, Frown on the past We are your mom and papa's nightmares We dance for you to wash away your cares Cracking smiles even when we're sad That's just the way it goes in a ska b! and Ya kick the beat so you can grind on the floor Something stinky, smells a stanky, oh no! You best step back, this ain't no joke It's me Breaking hearts when we don't know Which way hearts suppose to go We see your frown; I bet you smell that now It's me You see, all the kids and horns like to dance Good times aren't so special when you're, Frown on the past We are your mom and papa's nightmares We dance for you to wash away your cares Cracking smiles even when we're sad That's just the way it goes ...
0 comments: