Friday, April 20, 2012

Thinkin Bout You 25 Hours of my Day Episode 1

Thinkin Bout You 25 Hours of my Day Episode 1

Kierra POV:: It's 5:00 am an hour before I have to get to school.I'm really pissed I have to go because I wasn't in the mood for the whole thing. I mean If I have good grades, and I if I never miss days why can't I just stay their for maybe a half day or something. Well watever I should just hurry up and get dressed. I walked into the bathroom and did all that junk that you have to do in the morning and put www.polyvore.com on and headed down the staires. My mom was making breakfast in the kitchen and my dad was reading the paper. I walked over to my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Hey Mama". She returned the kiss and said "Hey sweetie". She sat me and my dads plate on the table in front of me. I looked at my dad with a funny look. He sat the paper down slowly and look at me with the same face. We had a staring contest for about 1 min. all of a sudden I yelled "Haha You blinked". He craked a huge smile and said "fine you got me" He began to eat as I looked at ! the clock above the kitchen stove. "well I have to get going" I kissed my mom and dad on the cheek, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. About 2 mins of driving to school I turned on the radio to 107.9 . You'll never guess what song came on. It was Do It Like You by Diggy ft Jeremih. I don't know why but I didn't turn it off. Most of the time whenever I heard Diggy on the radio I felt weird and would reach for the dial for the radio in 2.3 seconds, but I guess I was feelin ok this morning. I pulled ...





0 comments: