Sunday, April 22, 2012

| Low | Voiceover Series Open

| Low | Voiceover Series Open

*snarf* You Can Eaither Come Up WIth Your Own Lines, Or Use The Ones Given. Post As Video Response/ Or Send To My Email: dessiisaninja@yahoo.com Can't Wait For All Of Yas To Audition!! Darcy Reynolds: |Dar-See|: 1. [Annoyed] It's that fat ass Kimberlyn! She kept asking if she could come and 'hang' with us. 2. [Nearly Crying] N-no. Please don't do it. I didn't mean-NO! Kimberlyn Reynolds: |Kim-Bur-Lin|: 1. Yeah...I'm used to all of it...[Nervous Laugh] I barely notice... 2. [Excited] Wow! Let's go for round three! GO! Jane Senclair: |Jay-N|: 1. [Uncaring] Oh really? Now tell me more about your sad life. 2. [Loud] Keith! Meet me at my place later! Marisol Carter: |Mare-Is-Sol| 1. [Pissed] DANIEL! FUCKING QUIT YOUR SHIT MAN!! 2. [Whispering] Are you sure you want to let HER in? Because Tiffany Killed It. Chelsie Jergenson: |Chel- See| 1. [Whistle, If you can] It's SOOO hot! I think my tits are sweating... 2. [Irritated] Well you were up there for a while. Vivian Wan: |Viv-E-En|! 1. [Embarassed] Yes...I am. Can you PLEASE not tell ANYONE? 2. Maybe...If I can't, I can't. Courtney Michaelchuck: |Court-Knee|: 1. [Scared] NO Mr. Simpson! I finally get up to an A, and you do THIS to ME!? 2. [Laugh] Okay, okay back to work...ONE MORE! Idali Cisneros: |E-Doll-Ee|: 1. [Hyper] OMG OMG!!! CASEY! MY MOM'S...PREGNANT!! I hope it's a girl!! 2. Come ON...It's just for fun! I do it all the time. It won't KILL you! Try it? Hilary Cartwright: |Hill-Uh-Ree| 1. [Annoying/Yelling] You shut up ...





0 comments: